Sunday, March 6, 2011

"You Don't Gotta Be Someone Else "!

I received an email from Dale Calvert yesterday talking about all of the ads out there for so-called 'increase your traffic software'. I have seen all of the ones he mentioned. Also in his email he reminded me of a long time internet marketer, Marlon Sanders. Marlon is famous for his Marketing Dashboard software which is just one of his many endeavors. This software has been around for several years.

If you don't know of Marlon Sanders you need to get to know him. He is an expert at copy-writing. If you haven't struggled with learning how to write good copy to improve your sales then you are missing a major portion of what you should know. Good copy makes for more sales.

Anyhow, today, I got an email from Marlon with this video on the page that he had me go to. I thought I would share it with everyone because it speaks mountains to everyone of you trying to make it in this thing called 'home business. It doesn't matter whether you are in network marketing or affiliate marketing this video shows us what a long time marketer has to say about internet marketing. And, no it isn't what you may be thinking.



Just remember this: you are special. You are the only person on the face of the earth like you. You have much to offer to the world and to your little space of it.

Elaine





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say so please leave your comment. I will respond.